Chair of West Papua National Parliament, Buchtar Tabuni Appeal to you all
The Westminster declaration as follows:
- Declare that continued human rights violations in West Papua are unacceptable.
- Warn that without international action the West Papuan people risk extinction
- Reiterate the right of the people of people to genuine self – determination
- Declare the 1969 ‘Act of Free Choice’ to be a cross violations of this principle
- Call for an internationally supervised vote on self – determination in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolutions 1514 and 1541 (XV).
Palace of Westminster, the 3rd of May, 2016.