Port Numbay, 14 Mey 2016 THANKSGIVING AND APPRETIATION Refer to official report that we have received from the United Liberation Movement for West Papua (ULMWP) about outcome of meeting of the International Parlementarian for West Papua (IPWP) on 3rd May, 2016, and so on this occation, West Papua National Parliament (Niew Guinea Raad) on behalf
International Parliamentarian for West Papua’s calls for an internationally supervised vote in West Papua, dated on 3rd May 2016, Westminster, House of Lords, British Parliament.West Papua National Parliament calls to all States around the world, international community and solidarity groups in Africa, Caribbean, America, the European Union, Asia, and to the people and government in the Pacific region to support the rights to self – determination for West Papua and push to United Nations on
The Westminster declaration as follows:
- Declare that continued human rights violations in West Papua are unacceptable.
- Warn that without international action the West Papuan people risk extinction
- Reiterate the right of the people of people to genuine self – determination
- Declare the 1969 ‘Act of Free Choice’ to be a cross violations of this principle
- Call for an internationally supervised vote on self – determination in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolutions 1514 and 1541 (XV).