On 3rd May 2016, Government representatives from around the world met in Westminster to declare their support for an internationally supervised vote on self-determination for the people of West Papua. If you are an elected Government representative please add your name to support the declaration Westminster Declaration for an Internationally Supervised Vote in West Papua
Port Numbay, 14 Mey 2016 THANKSGIVING AND APPRETIATION Refer to official report that we have received from the United Liberation Movement for West Papua (ULMWP) about outcome of meeting of the International Parlementarian for West Papua (IPWP) on 3rd May, 2016, and so on this occation, West Papua National Parliament (Niew Guinea Raad) on behalf
The Westminster declaration as follows:
- Declare that continued human rights violations in West Papua are unacceptable.
- Warn that without international action the West Papuan people risk extinction
- Reiterate the right of the people of people to genuine self – determination
- Declare the 1969 ‘Act of Free Choice’ to be a cross violations of this principle
- Call for an internationally supervised vote on self – determination in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolutions 1514 and 1541 (XV).
Linus Hiluka eks political prisoner in his face book said that; together with my friend Kimanus Wenda for 12 years spent our life in Abepura prison because of we speak up, free West Papua, now we are free, and we will never stop to get our dream, it is right to self determination in our own land, for the new generation of the people of West Papua.
Sentani knpbNews: today 06 of March 2016 at 6:30 Am, Indonesian police Sentani town came to the secretariat of West Papua National Committee knpb, in Sentani regency, lead by head of the police AKBP. SINDONG. B. D.SIAGIAN. S.IK. using a car avanza and a truck belong to the police, all of them are 10 police members, after arriving in the secretariat of West Papua National Committee.
Chair of Parliament in Merauke Regency Mrs. Panggrasia Yeem, positive respond on visited coordinator diplomats of OPM and also as spokesperson of ULMWP to asked supported to the government and the people of Ghana, to support right to self determination for the people of West Papua.